jueves, 20 de octubre de 2011

Dance Practice ver. BOYFRIEND보이프렌드_내 여자 손대지마 .(안무영상)



Dearest Bestfriend! We've got several posts that you couldn't watch the choregraphy version of "Don't touch my girl' that we linked for you last night. It seems like an unknown network error occured! So here is another link for you! Check out the dance practice version of our Boys' new song "Don't touch my girl' now. Here it goes!

TRADUCCION:

Queridísimos bestfriend! Tenemos varios puestos que no se podía ver la versión coreografía de "No toques a mi chica 'que nos vinculamos para que la noche anterior. Parece que un error de red desconocido! Así que aquí está otro enlace para usted! Compruebe la versión práctica de la danza de nuestros muchachos "nueva canción" No toques a mi chica 'ahora. Aquí va!


보이프렌드 2nd single '내 여자 손대지마' 연습영상 입니다

보이프렌드(BoyFriend) 2nd Single
내 여자 손대지마(Don't touch my girl) Choreography ver.

- Album Title : BOYFRIEND 2nd Single _Don't touch my girl

- Title Song : 내 여자 손대지마 (Don't touch my girl)

- Download on iTunes :
: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/id470805763

- Produced by Sweetune

- Artist : BOYFRIEND 보이프렌드
영민, YOUNGMIN, 광민, KWANGMIN, 민우, MINWOO,
동현, DONGHYUN, HYUNSEONG 현성, JEONGMIN 정민

- Facebook BOYFRIEND : http://www.facebook.com/officialbf


Track List
01. You're my lady
02. 내 여자 손대지마 (Don't touch my girl)
03. 점점점 (It's u)
04. 내 여자 손대지마 (Don't touch my girl) Inst.
05. 점점점 (It's u) Inst.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario